Habitat’s COVID-19 Response
As our country pulls together and we continue to monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, please know we are wishing you and your family the very best. Out of concern for the safety of everyone and with an abundance of caution we are taking the following precautions:
- The Fort Wayne ReStore is temporarily closed to in-store shoppers
- We have a new online site for shoppers to purchase items from the ReStore online with a no contact pick up service: https://shoprestore.habitatgfw.com/
- The donation lane at the Fort Wayne ReStore is open Tuesday – Saturday 12pm -5pm
- Temporarily suspended our residential pick-up service
- We are temporarily closing all volunteer opportunities. This will include both construction & ReStore opportunities until further notice
- Habitat’s Corporate office is closed to the public
- We have called a short term stop to all construction, special events, and nonessential meetings
These announced changes are in place until further notice. If you wish to donate to Habitat’s ministry at this time, simply click the donate button below. Thank you for your continued support of Habitat’s ministry!
The Habitat for Humanity of Greater Fort Wayne Team
Add your email for updates on special builds, upcoming events and more.