Habitat’s COVID-19 Response
As our country pulls together and we continue to monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, please know we are wishing you and your family the very best. Out of concern for the safety of everyone and with an abundance of caution we are taking the following precautions:
- The Fort Wayne ReStore is open for shoppers Monday- Saturday 10am – 5pm with several guidelines:
- 10am – 11am hour is reserved for seniors & high risk shoppers
- Although we love children, no one under the age of 16 is permitted inside the store until further notice
- We ask that all observe social distancing markers around the store
- We have a new online site for shoppers to purchase items from the ReStore online with a no contact pick up service: https://shoprestore.habitatgfw.com/
- Donation lane hours are 10am – 5pm
- Temporarily suspended our residential pick-up services until further notice
- We have temporarily closed all volunteer opportunities. This will include both construction & ReStore opportunities until June 19
- Habitat’s Corporate office is closed to the public
- We have called a short term stop to all construction, special events, and nonessential meetings
These announced changes are in place until further notice. If you wish to donate to Habitat’s ministry at this time, simply click the donate button below. Thank you for your continued support of Habitat’s ministry!
The Habitat for Humanity of Greater Fort Wayne Team
STAY IN TOUCH
Always be the first to know about our partner families, special builds, upcoming events, and more!