Accepted Donation Items
Drop off your new or gently used items at the ReStore during business hours OR schedule a time for our staff to pick up your items AND provide you a receipt for your tax-deductible donation. To schedule a FREE pick-up, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All donations should be in good working order and free of rips, stains, and pet hair.
Free of rips, stains, and pet hair.
- Dining sets
- and more
- Range ovens + wall ovens
- Washers + Dryers
- Dishwashers (10 years old or newer)
Must be complete with all doors and drawers attached. Damaged cabinets and countertops cannot be accepted.
Must be at least 100 square feet. Carpet, tile, and vinyl must be unused, undamaged, and free of all adhesives.
Windows + Doors
New or used, windows must be double-pane and vinyl clad, no wooden windows accepted.
- Interior Doors (no hollow core)
- Exterior Doors (no commercial doors)
- Patio Doors (vinyl construction)
- Storm Doors (including hardware)
- Drywall (must be at least 4′ x 4′)
- Lumber (at least 4′ long)
- Insulation (unopened packages only)
- Plywood (must be at least 4′ x 4′)
- Trim (at least 4′ long)
- Breakers and Panels
Tools + Hardware
Tools must include a battery or charger if needed.
- Home Décor
- Holiday Items
- Mirrors (must be framed)
Must be usable and free of cracks or leaks.
- Toilets (complete, 1.6 gal tank)
Items We Cannot Accept
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Computers, Tablets, Printers
- Linens & Soft Goods
- Hazardous Materials (Chemicals, Grout, Mortar, Caulk, etc.) Stain etc.
- Baby Furniture
- Water Softeners
- Used Blinds
- Ceiling Tiles
- L-shaped or Executive desks, Cubicles
- Fluorescent Bulbs or Fixtures, Track Lighting, Can Lights & Used Light Bulbs
- Pianos or Organs
Schedule a Pick Up
10AM – 5PM
WHAT WE DO
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Fort Wayne is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.