3 Ways to Volunteer
Build Site • ReStore • Donate Lunch
Habitat for Humanity depends on volunteers to carry out its mission in the community. Whether you are raising walls and hammering nails, shelving product at the ReStore, or providing meals for people on the job site, no task is too small to demonstrate God’s love to our community and support families working towards their dream of affordable homeownership.
Our volunteer sign-up process has moved from VolunteerHub to Galaxy Digital.
Contact Hailie Boes with any questions at email@example.com
- No prior construction experience necessary
- Age requirement: 16 years and older. Volunteers who are ages 16 & 17 must complete a minor waiver form and have it signed by a parent or guardian before building with Habitat. They are also required to have adult supervision with them at all times.
- Group & individual volunteer opportunities available
- Court Ordered Community Service Policies & Procedures — Construction
- Fort Wayne ReStore opportunities
- Age requirement: 16 years and older. Volunteers who are ages 16 & 17 must complete a minor waiver form and have it signed by a parent or guardian before volunteering with the ReStore.
- 3-hour shifts available
- Court Ordered Community Service Policies & Procedures — ReStore
Lunch & Water Donations
- Lunch Donation Details — Help feed our volunteers on the build site.
- Bottled water is always needed to help keep our volunteers hydrated on the build site. If you’d like to donate, contact Hailie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spread the word! Below are links to graphics you can download and share to solicit donations through your friends, church group, or organization.